Kuraby Early Learning Centre aims to provide a friendly environment where children feel safe and secure. Along with this, parents and other family members feel supported in the knowledge that their children are respected and given every opportunity to develop to their full potential.
Early Learning Centre Goals
We aim to do this by providing a high-quality program based on observations of individual needs, group needs, and developmental stages.
We aim to provide an environment that reflects multicultural and non-sexist attitudes, as well as operate the centre in accordance with Queensland Child Care Regulations 2003.
Accredited by the National Childcare Accreditation Council Inc., under the Quality Improvement Accreditation System for long daycare centresSee Our Programs
- Respected as a social individual and allowed to develop positive self-esteem, confidence, independence, and self-control for each child
- Provide a safe and caring environment for all children who are a part of this Centre.
- Staff are significant adults in the child’s life at the Centre and therefore must present themselves as positive role models by their words and body language.
- Our Centre strives to create a warm and friendly environment where staff are happy and approachable at all times.
- Staff and parents work together for the benefit of the child.
- Staff and parents should work together to provide a homely atmosphere.
- Dress code for all staff is neatly and appropriately at all times.
- We strive to satisfy all areas of the child’s development:
- physical development
- social development
- cognitive development
- emotional development
- creative development